This class meets 1x/week for five sessions: Aug. 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30.
This amazing program teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn how to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen, or even eliminate, discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, Nature is free to function in the same well-designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
HypnoBirthing® is a series of five weekly classes each approximately 2 1/2 hours long. Occasionally, I offer a two-full-day series to accommodate those traveling long distances or those very close to their estimated due date. Everything you need is included: Textbook/cd set, Rainbow Relaxation CD, healthy snacks, and all supplemental handouts and resources.
You will be fascinated as you view HypnoBirthing® films, showing laboring mothers, awake, alert and in good humor as they experience the kind of gentle birth that you, too, can know when you are free of the fear that causes tension and pain. HypnoBirthing® teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it, as well as how to free yourself of harmful emotions that lead to pain-causing fear and unyielding muscles.
HypnoBirthing® will teach you the art of using your own natural birthing instincts. With HypnoBirthing®, you will not be in a trance or a sleep state. You will be aware and fully in control, but profoundly relaxed.
What You’ll Learn
- Everything you need to know to achieve a safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s wrong with labor as presented with many other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the “Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome”
- How your body is designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather than tense and stressful.
Class Fee/Materials: Tuition is $395/couple, and includes book/cd set, Rainbow Relaxation cd (or mp3 card), all supplementary materials (quite a bit), healthy snacks at every class, AND EITHER HypnoMothering (see above), OR a private hypnotherapy session to address your individual needs.
Description: Contact me now with any questions or to request an enrollment packet.
SIGN UP NOW: Click here to send me an email and add your name to the list, or call me at 916.524.1080 to sign up over the phone.